Entrar Bem-vindo! Entre na sua conta seu usuário sua senha Esqueceu sua senha? Obter ajuda 17/5000 Crie a sua conta aqui 17/5000 Crie a sua conta aqui Bem vindo! Crie uma conta seu e-mail seu usuário Uma senha será enviada por e-mail para você. Recuperar senha Recupere sua senha seu e-mail Uma senha será enviada por e-mail para você. ANDROGAMER PAGINA INICIAL MINHA CONTA PAINEL MEMBROS SAIR ANDROID GAMES TUTORIAL COMO INSTALAR APK+OBB COMO FAZER ROOT GTA MOBILE GTA SAMP (Multiplayer) GTA SA GTA SA LITE GTA SA NORMAL GTA 3 GTA 3 LITE GTA 3 NORMAL GTA VC GTA VC LITE (em breve) GTA VC NORMAL GTA LCS GTA LCS LITE GTA LCS NORMAL LITE VIDEOS CONTATO SOBRE – Adicionado arquivo de log (SAMP / samp-log.txt). O arquivo armazena o estado do aplicativo e as informações sobre erros e falhas. – Adicionado arquivo de configurações (SAMP / settings.ini). Senha do servidor) – A renderização é reescrita, parâmetros de logon do servidor (apelido, com a ajuda deste arquivo você pode configurar elementos GUI. A possibilidade de artefatos é excluída, agora consome menos recursos. – Agora há uma oportunidade para jogar um jogo de jogador único. Um botão separado é adicionado, para jogar no modo Multiplayer. – A sincronização de jogadores a pé e no carro é reescrita. Etc, etc, conserto de motocicletas, correção de sons automáticos, uma renderização da tira HP, freio / manual / skid etc) – Pequenas correções: um bug com uma garrafa após a morte, bloqueio, corrida / caminhada, natação / mergulho, golpe, muitos botões são sincronizados (bipe, os movimentos do jogador são tão suaves quanto possível. Se você usa nosso GTA Lite baixe o apk “LITE” Se tiver feito tudo corretamente só abrir o game e selecionar a opção multiplayer e jogar o GTA SA Online!!! , se você usa versão completa do GTA baixe o apk normal, a lista é interminável Instale o APK.
SA-MP 0.3.7 Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 1 May 2015
SA-MP 0.3.7 updates
- Over 500 new object IDs added, including stunt objects and land objects.
- Interface font size changing.
- Some new variations of the San Andreas cop skins.
- Server control of the car doors and windows.
- The ability to add sirens for unmarked cop cars.
- A simple static actor system to more easily create actor NPCs for shops.
- Many bug fixes and new scripting features.
Special thanks to Matite and GamerX server for contributing the new the object IDs. Thanks to everyone who tested the new version while it was in testing.
We hope you enjoy the new version. Please check back for any updates.
SA-MP 0.3z Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 13 Feb 2014
SA-MP 0.3z updates
SA-MP 0.3z is mainly a security update for the SA-MP 0.3 branch. We've managed to include a few features and fixes too.
- An optional lag compensation mode improves sync accuracy.
- New server callbacks allow greater control over the game.
- Network statistics functions will make it easier to admin servers.
- Fixes range check errors in the server browser.
- Fixes problems with mouse control in the game menu.
- Many minor security updates for both the client and server.
Thanks to everyone who helped test 0.3z!
SA-MP 0.3x Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 31 Jan 2013
SA-MP 0.3x features
- A new model preview system makes it easier to find player skins, vehicle types, and object models in-game.
- The draw distance of objects can be set to any distance, which reduces the pop-in on custom areas.
- Improvements to object and material colour changing.
- A better synced animation for players carrying objects.
- Vehicle friendly fire system for servers that use teams.
- Some new hat and hair objects added.
- Many important changes to SA-MP's networking system which reduces network overhead and improves security for server owners.
Thanks to anyone who tested 0.3x during the testing phase!
SA-MP 0.3e Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 8 May 2012
SA-MP 0.3e features
- Many minor bug fixes including security updates.
- Loads of new objects for mapping, including walls and houses.
- Servers can now change the textures and colours of objects.
- New scripting features for greater control over the game's camera.
- New tools make it easier to edit attached objects.
- New animation and model for being cuffed/arrested.
- Text functions for creating custom signs.
- Servers have the ability to enable the mouse cursor so you can click on images/text.
Thanks to all who tested 0.3e and provided feedback! Please check back again for the next SA-MP update.
SA-MP 0.3d Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 1 Dec 2011
SA-MP 0.3d features
- Support for Shoutcast/Icecast audio streams.
- Major performance improvements and smoother game-play.
- Improvements to sync, including vehicle passengering and motorbikes.
- New models, including a replacement mall, hot air balloon, fireman hats.
- You can surf on objects attached to moving objects and objects attached to vehicles.
- Servers can remove static buildings from the map.
- Moving objects can now rotate smoothly.
- Many new scripting functions and callbacks for SA-MP servers.
Thanks to all the players and server owners who helped test this new version.
SA-MP 0.3c Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 29 Dec 2010
SA-MP 0.3c features
- A redesigned car license plate system
- Particle objects for effects like fire
- Includes new and re-worked models like hats and glasses which can be worn
- Includes new stunting objects and buildings
- Improved vehicle/object surfing
- The vehicle engines and lights can now be controlled by the server
- You can now passenger drive-by with almost any weapon
- Font colour changing in the chat and dialog boxes
- Quite a few server scripting improvements and bug fixes also
Special thanks for this release goes out to GamerX server and the SA-MP Beta Team who contributed artwork.
SA-MP 0.3b Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 21 Aug 2010
This release also includes some new features and improvements to SA-MP. Here is a summary:
Updates for players
- Important client security updates
- Updates and fixes to the SA-MP server browser, including host name lookups for your favorites and samp:// URL handling
- Improved player and animation syncing
- Chat logging and time-stamping
- Files, including screenshots, now save to the GTA San Andreas User Files folder
- No restrictions on screen resolution size
- Several crash fixes and more
Updates for servers
- New vehicle velocity and rotation functions
- Ability to track all player animations
- Players can be scripted to hold objects
- A threaded HTTP client for pawn (beta)
- New object limit of 400 and the ability to change object draw distance
- Many bug fixes and more
As always, we hope you enjoy this update. Please check back again for more.
SA-MP 0.3a Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 17 Oct 2009
This is the first major SA-MP update since SA-MP 0.2 and there are more features and fixes than can be listed on this page.
Here is a short summary of some of the new features in SA-MP 0.3a:
- Up to 500 players per server and up to 2000 vehicles.
- New mouse driven scoreboard, chat and other UIs.
- Visible vehicle damage and vehicle repairing.
- NPC bots that can drive trains, planes and more.
- Completely server controlled game play.
- Improved sync including vehicle surfing.
- Many new scripting features.
- Many bug and crash fixes - SA-MP 0.3a is the most stable version yet!
We hope you enjoy the new SA-MP version and please check back for any 0.3 bug fix updates.
SA-MP 0.2X Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 20 Nov 2008
The SA-MP 0.2.2 server list will be discontinued. SA-MP 0.2.2 clients cannot connect to 0.2X servers.
This update includes fixes from 0.2.2 R3 client/server as well as the following:
- Fixed insecure handling of private messages.
- Fixed packet fragmentation/MTU issue.
- Various security updates to the netcode and connection logic.
- Security updates to the client binaries.
- Removed compression from the aiming vectors to improve accuracy.
- Added seconds to server logs and also shows raw incoming UDP connections.
- OnVehicleMod/OnVehiclePaintjob/OnVehicleRespray includes the origin playerid.
- Added OnPlayerUpdate, a callback fired for every player network update. This will help server-side anti-cheat.
- Limited filterscripts to 16.
The version of SA-MP previously being developed as 0.2.5 will become SA-MP 0.3 to avoid any confusion.
SA-MP 0.2.2 R3 Client Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 20 Jun 2008
Updates to the SA-MP 0.2.2 server are not required at this time.
Apart from security updates, the 0.2.2 R3 client also fixes some crashes/bugs from previous versions. The following updates have been made:
- Removed all SAC code. This fixes a security vulnerability mentioned earlier.
- Fixed problem with clipboard text not copying externally.
- Fixed time/fog/lighting flickering when the passing of time is disabled.
- Fixed some vehicle audio problems (silent cars/planes/boats/helis).
- Fixed texture lag/streaming popups when many models were loaded.
- Fixed some car mod shop crashes.
- Alternate siren for police vehicles is now synced.
- TextDraw code is completely rewritten. It now works in interiors and will disable with the scoreboard.
- Crashes caused by DestroyVehicle script are fixed.
- Imported some of the 0.2.5 vehicle surfing code.
- Added command /fpslimit to adjust the frame rate limiter. Valid /fpslimit values are 20-100.
Download Grand Theft Auto: SAMP APK
Yet loyal fans it still has a lot, although this game is hard to call something new and grand Theft Auto: SAMP -. Yet loyal fans it still has a lot, although this game is hard to call something new and now you have a unique opportunity to play Grand Theft Auto: SAMP –. Clans, now you have a unique opportunity to play along with other players online! You expect a massive shootout. The war for territories. You can take jobs or just hunt other players! Please GTA V ka kush karo.Sirf Aap ka he Channel mujy real lagta hai.main isi sy he GTA 3.GTA vice city b download ki hain.I hope you.thanks , you can run anywhere and the main feature is that the world is completely open.
San Andreas Multiplayer 0.3.7 – Download
It’s necessary to have a copy of the original GTA: San Andreas version 1.0 (the original DVD), to play San Andreas Multiplayer. Keep in mind that the Steam version is NOT compatible with San Andreas Multiplayer. no me gusta por que me dice elige una carpeta para intalar y no agarra ninguna carpeta.